Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving Garden Eats Part 2

Here are the promised pictures of the food I made for Thanksgiving with garden produce.

Turnip Mashed Potatoes with Turnip Greens:Baby Carrots Roasted with Brussels Sprouts, Rosemary, Thyme, Shallots & Garlic:
Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the Arugula Salad with Pomegranates & Pecans, b/c my camera battery ran out and I forgot to bring a spare to my mom's. So instead here is the recipe.

And here is a picture of the whole dish, actually leftovers a few days later since I had no battery. But both my husband and I thought it was even better the second time! Oh how I love Thanksgiving food!
Clockwise from the top: Turnip Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Veggies (including roasted cauliflower not mentioned above), homemade Maple Cranberry Sauce, Green Bean Casserole, Celebration Roast and Herb Stuffing in the middle, all smothered in a Marsala Brown Gravy.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Grow Peace Dance is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at grow-peace.blogspot.com.