Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Indoor Winter Setup

I have two plants I needed to bring indoors for the winter - the bay tree and an orange thyme. As you can see above, I set them up in front of a sunny window, and added two regular desk lamps to give them some additional light. The very bright desk lamp to the right has a full spectrum lightbulb to mimic natural light. They seem to like it, and are doing well. I decorated them with some holiday decorations so it makes a nice display.


Here's an indoor plant I have in my front window too. Just because I like happy snowpeople. Haha My mom got me the one on the right because she thinks it looks like my dog JJ. :-)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Grow Peace Dance is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at grow-peace.blogspot.com.