Saturday, June 17, 2017

Sunrise

Hello! So much has happened since I last updated this blog. I just searched a quote that captures it quite nicely:

Hope is like the early morning dawn that brings new life for a new day. - Hermann J Steinherr

Today is a fresh start for my blog! 

I finally sold my old little house (which we still miss) and have a new garden - or two. My new home has a veggie garden plus a bird garden filled with native plants! It is so exciting and I feel so grateful for this new home. I can't wait to share more details about it with you on this blog.

I just recently moved all of my pics to google photos and still have to figure out a few ways to transfer. But in the meantime here is a wonderful head of lettuce I picked from the garden last week. It was so crisp and fresh!! The salad had grilled red onions, steamed broccoli, sundried tomatoes, walnuts and Annie's lite goddess dressing. I served it with grilled kalamata balsamic tempeh and Victoria's vegan artichoke alfredo noodles. Om nom nom!




No comments:

Creative Commons License
Grow Peace Dance is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at grow-peace.blogspot.com.