Sunday, April 1, 2012

Garden (& Home) For Sale!

Big news here at the Grow Peace household! I got a new job about an hour away from my current home. So we're going to move to a bigger home somewhere close to that job. That means my current home and garden are for sale! Anybody want to buy a great little house?

Here's also some gardening pics just for fun. I had two patches of arugula completely survive the entire weirdly mild winter. Here they are I think sometime in late February or early March (unfortunately my cell phone doesn't seem to save the date! So annoying. I really need to buy a new camera)





We are definitely going to buy a new home with plenty of space for gardening. I can't wait to build a new garden with everything I learned from doing this one. It is going to be awesome!! And I'm sure I'll have lots to post on my blog about it, so please stay tuned!

P.S. This is not an April Fool's joke. My garden really is for sale!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Grow Peace Dance is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at grow-peace.blogspot.com.