Thursday, September 24, 2009

VeganMoFo: Just One Week Away

It is a little depressing for me, since October means the end of major gardening season, but next week marks the start of another round of the Vegan Month of Food. I will be participating again this year, which means I have to write at least 1 blog post for every day of the week (not including weekends) throughout the month.

Last year I was very productive, and managed to complete all 20 posts. It really is what got this blog off the ground. Hopefully I'll be as productive this year. So expect a lot of new posts here soon!

Between this fun activity, putting up Halloween decorations, hiking while the leaves are changing, picking pumpkins, costumed parades and parties, I guess I'll get over the end of summer. :-)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Grow Peace Dance is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at grow-peace.blogspot.com.