Monday, September 29, 2008

Vegan MoFo


Well summer has wrapped up but the garden is still growing strong! In two days it will be the start of Vegan MoFo- Month of Food. The idea is to write a blog post about vegan food at least 1 per weekday for the entire month of October. Obviously, my past productivity is not the greatest, but I'm going to try and participate. My plan is to update the blog with all of the photos of my garden and food I made from it over the summer. I will still probably put them in proper chronological order, so you may have to scroll down to see the MoFo posts I write in October. They will all have the MoFo tags so they can be easily identified though. Anyhow, I better get uploading! Only two days to get all my pics online....


No comments:

Creative Commons License
Grow Peace Dance is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at grow-peace.blogspot.com.